6913 Lowen Rd, Charlotte, NC 282693 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $87,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Parcel #: 02701202
- Zillow Home ID: 80463314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6913 Lowen Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Prosperity Church Road, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% higher than in Charlotte, and 337.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Prosperity Church Road home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Prosperity Church Road home values.
- 6917 Lowen Rd Charlotte, NC$118K321,375
- 6907 Lowen Rd Charlotte, NC$138K321,773
- 3951 Farlow Rd Charlotte, NC$138K321,685
- 6921 Lowen Rd Charlotte, NC$138K321,753
- 3945 Farlow Rd Charlotte, NC$136K32.51,730
- 6914 Lowen Rd Charlotte, NC$129K32.51,644
- 6910 Lowen Rd Charlotte, NC$130K32.51,569
- 3941 Farlow Rd Charlotte, NC$123K32.51,658
- 6918 Lowen Rd Charlotte, NC$128K32.51,480
- 6925 Lowen Rd Charlotte, NC$122K321,513
- Hubbard Rd Charlotte, NC$218K322,908
- 6906 Lowen Rd Charlotte, NC$131K32.51,570
- 6922 Lowen Rd Charlotte, NC$134K32.51,625
- 3935 Farlow Rd Charlotte, NC$118K321,370
- 6929 Lowen Rd Charlotte, NC$123K321,434
- 6926 Lowen Rd Charlotte, NC$100K321,100
- 6902 Lowen Rd Charlotte, NC$129K321,521
- 3929 Farlow Rd Charlotte, NC$130K32.51,688
- 3950 Farlow Rd Charlotte, NC$132K32.52,202
- 3940 Farlow Rd Charlotte, NC$139K321,703
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292