This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1990 for $150,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Contemporary, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Propane, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Floor covering \ L, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Potential terms \ L, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Propane, Site Features \ RV Parking, Site Features \ Shop, Status \ A, Style \ 10, Utility room location \ M, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Water source \ L
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,776 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 3901025290350000
- Zillow Home ID: 23636653
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Market guideZillow predicts 98248 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Ferndale as a whole. Among 98248 homes, this home is valued 1.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98248 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 40.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% less than in Ferndale, and 18.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 98248 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ferndale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98248 home values.
|2976 Cameron Ridge Ln Ferndale, WA||$497K||3||3||3,246|
|2940 Grandview Rd Ferndale, WA||$402K||3||2||3,003|
|6894 Olson Rd Ferndale, WA||--||2||1||576|
|7000 Olson Rd Ferndale, WA||$236K||3||2||1,716|
|2974 Grandview Rd Ferndale, WA||$391K||3||2||2,048|
|2914 Cameron Ridge Ln Ferndale, WA||$477K||3||2.5||2,900|
|7013 Olson Rd Ferndale, WA||$392K||3||1||2,208|
|2848 Grandview Rd Ferndale, WA||$222K||3||1||1,200|
|3000 Grandview Rd Ferndale, WA||$454K||3||3||3,064|
|2915 Cameron Ridge Ln Ferndale, WA||$414K||4||3||2,458|
|2931 Cameron Ridge Ln Ferndale, WA||$518K||4||2.5||2,951|
|2949 Canlin Dr Ferndale, WA||$365K||6||3||2,590|
|7067 Olson Rd Ferndale, WA||$105K||3||2||1,188|
|7031 Olson Rd Ferndale, WA||$338K||6||1.5||2,782|
|2984 Cameron Ridge Ln Ferndale, WA||$588K||3||2.5||3,794|
|2827 Grandview Rd Ferndale, WA||$181K||2||1||840|
|7008 Olson Rd Ferndale, WA||$411K||4||2||3,712|
|2947 Cameron Ridge Ln Ferndale, WA||$458K||4||2.5||3,464|
|2976 Cameron Ridge Ln Ferndale, WA||$585K||3||2.5||3,246|
|7052 Olson Rd Ferndale, WA||$278K||3||2.5||1,781|
Nearby Schools in Ferndale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!