6914 Amber Springs Way, Indianapolis, IN 462373 beds, 3 baths, 3,036 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Peaceful with a playground and a walking trailer. Has 2 ponds one with a sitting area.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 580 sqft
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,036 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 491511108065000300
- Zillow Home ID: 67858423
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6914 Amber Springs Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46237 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 48.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.8% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46237 home values.
- 6426 Amber Valley Ln Indianapolis, IN$128K321,821
- 6904 Amber Springs Way Indianapolis, IN$151K32.52,584
- 6418 Amber Valley Ln Indianapolis, IN$121K31.51,802
- 6917 Amber Springs Way Indianapolis, IN$141K31.52,353
- 6911 Amber Springs Way Indianapolis, IN$140K31.52,334
- 6409 Graybrook Cir Indianapolis, IN$129K421,750
- 6412 Amber Valley Ln Indianapolis, IN$126K32.52,035
- 6846 Amber Springs Way Indianapolis, IN$147K41.52,372
- 6903 Amber Springs Way Indianapolis, IN$136K31.52,353
- 6435 Amber Valley Ln Indianapolis, IN$174K41.53,534
- 6923 Amber Springs Way Indianapolis, IN$158K332,594
- 6923 Amber Springs Way Indianapolis, IN$182K3----
- 6429 Amber Valley Ln Indianapolis, IN$166K52.53,515
- 6414 Graybrook Cir Indianapolis, IN$156K32.52,334
- 6904 Amber Springs Way Indianapolis, IN$132K3----
- 6406 Amber Valley Ln Indianapolis, IN$123K3--1,826
- Flowstone Wa Indianapolis, IN--------
- 6423 Amber Valley Ln Indianapolis, IN$112K311,491
- 6845 Amber Springs Way Indianapolis, IN$113K321,722
- 6403 Graybrook Cir Indianapolis, IN$126K31.52,036
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.