- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6914 Martin Luther King Dr, Grifton, NC 285303 beds, 2 baths, 1,472 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,472 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 009268
- Zillow Home ID: 51419097
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6914 Martin Luther King Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28530 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.3% greater than in Grifton, and 26.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28530 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grifton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28530 home values.
- 6922 Martin Luther King Dr Grifton, NC$87K321,782
- 6928 Martin Luther King Dr Grifton, NC$66K322,052
- 202 Martin Luther Kin Dr NC----0.5--
- 605 Queen St Grifton, NC$54K311,540
- 6941 Martin Luther King Dr Grifton, NC$72K422,081
- 6936 Martin Luther King Dr Grifton, NC$55K321,564
- 7061 Church St Grifton, NC$51K311,462
- 595 Queen St Grifton, NC$233K233,415
- 7069 Church St Grifton, NC$57K221,649
- 7043 Church St Grifton, NC$39K431,722
- 6917 Martin Luther King Dr Grifton, NC$152K21900
- 7075 Church St Grifton, NC$46K321,230
- 6950 Martin Luther King Dr Grifton, NC$70K31.51,414
- 7033 Church St Grifton, NC$66K41.51,531
- 6920 Brehank Ln NC$47K--0.5--
- 7038 Church St Grifton, NC$57K221,759
- Main St Grifton, NC$41K11580
- 7093 Church St Grifton, NC--------
- 7032 Church St Grifton, NC$68K321,674
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.