6915 Clearhaven Dr, Dallas, TX 752483 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,569 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2001
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 273 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,569 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 00000797729270000
- Zillow Home ID: 26874160
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6915 Clearhaven Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Far North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.4% lower than in Dallas, and 3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Far North home values.
- 6921 Clearhaven Dr Dallas, TX$331K53.53,087
- 6909 Clearhaven Dr Dallas, TX$318K42.52,346
- 6826 Kingshollow Dr Dallas, TX$361K--32,484
- 6820 Kingshollow Dr Dallas, TX$393K332,968
- 6830 Kingshollow Dr Dallas, TX$320K332,585
- 6903 Clearhaven Dr Dallas, TX$255K32.52,173
- 6927 Clearhaven Dr Dallas, TX$295K42.52,616
- 6924 Clearhaven Dr Dallas, TX$239K42.52,209
- 6920 Clearhaven Dr Dallas, TX$196K--2.52,057
- 6928 Clearhaven Dr Dallas, TX$189K322,018
- 6916 Clearhaven Dr Dallas, TX$198K--2.51,737
- 6932 Clearhaven Dr Dallas, TX$227K332,112
- 6912 Clearhaven Dr Dallas, TX$221K32.52,350
- 6936 Clearhaven Dr Dallas, TX$229K--2.52,155
- 6908 Clearhaven Dr Dallas, TX$226K32.52,400
- 6902 Kingshollow Dr Dallas, TX$363K--42,733
- 6814 Kingshollow Dr Dallas, TX$344K432,809
- 6940 Clearhaven Dr Dallas, TX$198K32.52,216
- 6904 Clearhaven Dr Dallas, TX$193K--2.51,979
- 6931 Clearhaven Dr Dallas, TX$297K432,432
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.