- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6915 Pimlico Dr, Mechanicsville, VA 231113 beds, 3 baths, 1,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1996 for $120,200
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Parcel #: 8725156554
- Zillow Home ID: 12287928
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6915 Pimlico Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23111 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 59.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.2% greater than in Mechanicsville, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mechanicsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23111 home values.
- 8275 J David Ln Mechanicsville, VA$197K321,381
- 6919 Pimlico Dr Mechanicsville, VA$234K42.52,156
- 6914 Pimlico Dr Mechanicsville, VA$247K442,260
- 8271 J David Ln Mechanicsville, VA$217K32.51,769
- 6918 Pimlico Dr Mechanicsville, VA$242K42.52,291
- 6910 Pimlico Dr Mechanicsville, VA$220K32.51,568
- 6923 Pimlico Dr Mechanicsville, VA$277K53.52,730
- 6907 Pimlico Dr Mechanicsville, VA$241K32.52,090
- 8274 J David Ln Mechanicsville, VA$191K321,263
- 8204 Melinda Kay Ct Mechanicsville, VA$214K32.51
- 6922 Pimlico Dr Mechanicsville, VA$229K42.51,991
- 6906 Pimlico Dr Mechanicsville, VA$227K32.51,987
- 6913 Turnage Ln Mechanicsville, VA$226K42.52,000
- 8269 J David Ln Mechanicsville, VA$231K42.52,130
- 6911 Turnage Ln Mechanicsville, VA$204K321,382
- 6917 Turnage Ln Mechanicsville, VA$241K42.52,034
- 8264 J David Ln Mechanicsville, VA$208K421,620
- 6926 Pimlico Dr Mechanicsville, VA$221K32.51,803
- 6909 Turnage Ln Mechanicsville, VA$248K42.52,108
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.