6915 SE Mall St, Portland, OR 972062 beds, 1 bath, 700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $90,000
- Smoke Detectors, Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1921
- Parcel #: R197123
- Zillow Home ID: 53894253
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6915 Se Mall Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Foster-Powell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% higher than in Portland, and 61.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Foster-Powell home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Foster-Powell home values.
- 6927 SE Mall St Portland, OR$222K31888
- 6909 SE Mall St Portland, OR$174K21600
- 6903 SE Mall St Portland, OR$171K21706
- 6924 SE Cora St Portland, OR$255K221,586
- 6910 SE Cora St Portland, OR$382K--2.52,010
- 6912 SE Mall St Portland, OR$164K21758
- 6922 SE Mall St Portland, OR$236K211,344
- 6904 SE Cora St Portland, OR$225K211,307
- 4329 SE 70th Ave Portland, OR$363K322,312
- 6910 SE Mall St Portland, OR$236K311,560
- 4311 SE 70th Ave Portland, OR$227K321,213
- 6930 SE Cora St Portland, OR$221K21840
- 6837 SE Mall St Portland, OR$217K21728
- 6918 SE Cora St Portland, OR$297K42.51,700
- 6936 SE Mall St Portland, OR$164K31.51,144
- 6902 SE Mall St Portland, OR$213K321,040
- 6840 SE Cora St Portland, OR$237K21950
- 6938 SE Cora St Portland, OR$278K221,634
- 6832 SE Cora St Portland, OR$359K--2.51,928
- 6833 SE Mall St Portland, OR$280K421,681
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.