- Lot: 10,249 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 361 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,930 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $42,500
- Price/sqft: $54
- MLS #: 3616264
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: City
- Cooling Type \ Central Air, Exterior \ Vinyl, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Appliances Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Appliances Equipment \ Range, Appliances Equipment \ Refrigerator, Basement Detail \ Full, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Occupant Type \ Tenant, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Driveway \ Unpaved, Fences \ Chain Link, Style \ Cape Cod, Garage Features \ Detached, View Description \ City View, Available Financing \ Cash, Available Financing \ Conventional, Association \ NORMMLS, Geocode Source \ Bing
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 205
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 44317016
- Zillow Home ID: 33551031
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $77-102K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 44129 home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Parma as a whole. Among 44129 homes, this home is 17.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44129, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% lower than in Parma, and 13.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44129 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44129 home values.
|7003 Theota Ave Parma, OH||$101K||3||1||1,440|
|6911 Theota Ave Parma, OH||$91K||3||1||1,290|
|7011 Theota Ave Parma, OH||$110K||6||1.5||2,302|
|6907 Theota Ave Parma, OH||$91K||2||2||1,260|
|7002 Wolf Ave Parma, OH||$82K||3||1||1,148|
|7006 Wolf Ave Parma, OH||$85K||3||1||1,148|
|6903 Theota Ave Parma, OH||$92K||2||1||1,172|
|7010 Wolf Ave Parma, OH||$86K||3||1||1,120|
|7002 Theota Ave Parma, OH||$104K||2||2||1,455|
|7006 Theota Ave Cleveland, OH||$83K||3||1.5||1,305|
|6910 Theota Ave Parma, OH||$77K||2||1.5||1,271|
|Theota Ave Parma, OH||--||3||1.5||1,329|
|7010 Theota Ave Parma, OH||$85K||3||1||1,152|
|7014 Wolf Ave Parma, OH||$93K||3||1||1,148|
|6906 Theota Ave Cleveland, OH||$71K||2||1||876|
|6817 Theota Ave Parma, OH||$77K||2||1||890|
|7014 Theota Ave Parma, OH||$128K||6||2||2,322|
|6902 Theota Ave Parma, OH||$81K||4||2||1,380|
|7102 Theota Ave Parma, OH||$59K||2||1||865|
|6811 Theota Ave Cleveland, OH||$100K||3||1||1,536|
Nearby Schools in Parma
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!