- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 30 days on Zillow
- Views: 465 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $1,038,959
- Price/sqft: $124
- MLS #: 08879820
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 2499 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 807 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Dining Room \ Separate, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Foundation \ Concrete, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ TV-Cable, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Roof Type \ Asphalt\Glass (Shingles), Sale Terms \ Conventional, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Equipment \ Water-Softener Owned, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ No, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ Yes, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Lot Description \ Wooded, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Lot Description \ Pond, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Carpet, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Equipment \ Humidifier, Lot Description \ Cul-de-sac, Special Assessments \ Y, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Assessment Includes \ Other, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Basement \ Finished, Addtl Room 3 Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Addtl Room 4 Flooring \ Carpet, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Age \ 6-10 Years, Driveway \ Circular, Equipment \ Security System, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Lower, Kitchen Type \ Island, Lot Description \ Forest Preserve Adjacent, Fireplace Type\Details \ Gas Logs, Family Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Breakfast Rm, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Recreation Rm, Exterior Building Type \ Stone, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Walkout Basement, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Air Conditioning \ Zoned, Heat\Fuel \ Zoned, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Butler, Heat\Fuel \ Indv Controls, Heat\Fuel \ Radiant, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Walk-in, Addtl Room 5 Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Walkout Basement, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Walkout Basement, Addtl Room 1 Name \ 5th Bdrm, Heat\Fuel \ 2+ Sep Heating Systems, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Attic \ Unfinished, Style Of House \ Colonial, Property Type \ Detached Single, Frequency \ Annual, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Exercise Rm, Addtl Room 6 Flooring \ Other, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 6 Name \ Screened Porch, Addtl Room 5 Name \ Atrium, Compensation paid on \ Gross Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Basement (Y\N) \ Full, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Addtl Room 4 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Addtl Room 5 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Appliances \ Wine Cooler\Refrigerator, Bath Amenities \ Full Body Spray Shower, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Firepla
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 6,466 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1803477008
- Zillow Home ID: 83392769
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $350-800K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60014 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 3.4% decrease for Village of Lakewood as a whole. Among 60014 homes, this home is 366.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% higher than in Village of Lakewood, and 767.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Village of Lakewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
Nearby Schools in Village of Lakewood
Crystal Lake Central High (assigned)9-124.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!