- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6920 Ely Cir, San Diego, CA 921143 beds, 2 baths, 1,378 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Nov 1989 for $126,000
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,378 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: 5814323400
- Zillow Home ID: 17119813
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6920 Ely Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Skyline market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 117.1% greater than in San Diego, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Skyline home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Skyline home values.
- 6911 Benson Ave San Diego, CA$347K321,400
- 6919 Benson Ave San Diego, CA$324K321,130
- 143 69th St San Diego, CA$356K321,136
- 6934 Ely Cir San Diego, CA$354K321,401
- 151 69th St San Diego, CA$326K421,632
- 6927 Benson Ave San Diego, CA$342K321,378
- 6901 Benson Ave San Diego, CA$406K432,106
- 6931 Ely Cir San Diego, CA$302K321,130
- 6903 Ely Cir San Diego, CA$384K421,878
- 6935 Benson Ave San Diego, CA$335K321,257
- 6917 Ely Cir San Diego, CA$896K443,943
- 119 69th St San Diego, CA$486K533,048
- 6943 Benson Ave San Diego, CA$1.03M435,210
- 7026 Tuther Way San Diego, CA$326K321,136
- 175 69th St San Diego, CA$454K532,679
- 69th St San Diego, CA--532,679
- 6920 Benson Ave San Diego, CA$346K321,378
- 7020 Tuther Way San Diego, CA$364K321,449
- 6912 Benson Ave San Diego, CA$353K321,413
- 7014 Tuther Way San Diego, CA$349K421,932
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.