6921 Paseo Del Serra, Los Angeles, CA 90068Studio, 4,295 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 1977 for $200,002
- Parking: On street, 6 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 4,295 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 84
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 5549021006
- Zillow Home ID: 20793762
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6921 Paseo Del Serra
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 101.9% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 6915 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$902K221,040
- 2031 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$856K211,508
- 2042 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.17M543,884
- 6923 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$800K221,476
- 6919 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$1.85M452,387
- 2062 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.1M653,904
- 6927 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$815K331,314
- 2025 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.27M332,280
- 6910 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$787K21.51,100
- 2030 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$2M533,084
- 2060 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.23M222,088
- 2065 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.36M221,940
- 2030 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.22M341,996
- 2045 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$849K321,500
- 2038 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA--221,800
- 2034 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$877K331,482
- 2019 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.6M64.53,045
- 2041 1/2 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.09M211,818
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292