6921 Saint Julian Way, Fayetteville, NC 283144 beds, 3 baths, 2,311 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $155,900
- Price/sqft: $67
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 685 sqft
- Security System
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,311 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 9487222517
- Zillow Home ID: 80889958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6921 Saint Julian Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28314 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 45.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% greater than in Fayetteville, and 88.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28314 home values.
- 6917 Saint Julian Way Fayetteville, NC$159K321,406
- 6929 Saint Julian Way Fayetteville, NC$154K321,900
- 5125 Trophy Ct Fayetteville, NC$176K42.51,968
- 5129 Trophy Ct Fayetteville, NC$181K42.52,001
- 6913 Saint Julian Way Fayetteville, NC$171K32.51,436
- 6933 Saint Julian Way Fayetteville, NC$180K331,986
- 5121 Trophy Ct Fayetteville, NC$181K42.52,045
- 6928 Saint Julian Way Fayetteville, NC$185K42.52,200
- 6933 Saint Julian Way Fayetteville, NC$185K432,001
- 5133 Trophy Ct Fayetteville, NC$189K432,300
- 5133 Trophy Ct # 0 Fayetteville, NC$168K43--
- 6916 Saint Julian Way Fayetteville, NC$124K321,345
- 6909 Saint Julian Way Fayetteville, NC$156K321,700
- 5117 Trophy Ct Fayetteville, NC$180K432,075
- 6920 Saint Julian Way Fayetteville, NC$174K432,038
- 6945 Saint Julian Way Fayetteville, NC$198K32.52,400
- 6932 Saint Julian Way Fayetteville, NC$173K431,880
- 6912 Saint Julian Way Fayetteville, NC$118K321,283
- 5120 Trophy Ct Fayetteville, NC$175K421,549
- 5113 Trophy Ct Fayetteville, NC$176K421,982
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.