6922 Auburn St, Detroit, MI 482284 beds, 2 baths, 1,203 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $6,625
- Price/sqft: $6
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,203 sqft
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 22092169
- Zillow Home ID: 88505256
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6922 Auburn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48228, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% greater than in Detroit, and 554.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warrendale home values.
- 6914 Auburn St Detroit, MI$27K21695
- 19535 W Warren Ave Detroit, MI$51K----500
- 6908 Auburn St Detroit, MI$30K--1648
- 6900 Auburn St Detroit, MI$30K--1675
- 6894 Auburn St Detroit, MI$33K--1722
- 6884 Auburn St Detroit, MI$31K31864
- 6915 Auburn St Detroit, MI$30K--1793
- 6911 Auburn St Detroit, MI$39K--21,246
- 6921 Auburn St Detroit, MI$29K--1809
- 6880 Auburn St Detroit, MI$87K221,296
- 6915 Minock St Detroit, MI$33K--1734
- 6889 Auburn St Detroit, MI$39K------
- 6923 Minock St Detroit, MI$36K--1734
- 6872 Auburn St Detroit, MI$32K--1976
- 6909 Minock St Detroit, MI$40K411,188
- 6887 Auburn St Detroit, MI$35K--1.5731
- 6893 Minock St Detroit, MI$86K111,296
- 6901 Minock St Detroit, MI$31K--1812
- 19550 W Warren Ave Detroit, MI----0.5--
- 6879 Auburn St Detroit, MI$31K311,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.