- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6924 Hunters Ridge Dr, Dallas, TX 752484 beds, 4 baths, 2,702 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2012
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,702 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 101
- Parcel #: 00000796527800000
- Zillow Home ID: 26871957
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6924 Hunters Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Far North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.7% lower than in Dallas, and 47.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6932 Hunters Ridge Dr Dallas, TX$384K432,738
- 6916 Hunters Ridge Dr Dallas, TX$380K442,883
- 6863 Town Bluff Dr Dallas, TX$404K432,738
- 6925 Hunters Ridge Dr Dallas, TX$420K432,808
- 6855 Town Bluff Dr Dallas, TX$415K432,822
- 6911 Town Bluff Dr Dallas, TX$311K432,516
- 6940 Hunters Ridge Dr Dallas, TX$218K43.52,567
- 6915 Hunters Ridge Dr Dallas, TX$462K332,993
- 6919 Town Bluff Dr Dallas, TX$303K53.53,424
- 6908 Hunters Ridge Dr Dallas, TX$340K432,667
- 6933 Hunters Ridge Dr Dallas, TX$412K333,040
- 6847 Town Bluff Dr Dallas, TX$436K43.53,363
- 6907 Hunters Ridge Dr Dallas, TX$489K433,159
- 6941 Hunters Ridge Dr Dallas, TX$316K432,680
- 6914 Roundrock Rd Dallas, TX$366K322,529
- 6858 Town Bluff Dr Dallas, TX$336K332,558
- 6926 Roundrock Rd Dallas, TX$360K432,665
- 6908 Town Bluff Dr Dallas, TX$400K442,907
- 6927 Town Bluff Dr Dallas, TX$363K432,778
- 6920 Roundrock Rd Dallas, TX$405K533,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.