6925 Hyde Park Dr, San Diego, CA 921194 beds, 3 baths, 1,768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,884 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $534,000
- Price/sqft: $302
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,768 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 6742901300
- Zillow Home ID: 17196495
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6925 Hyde Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the San Carlos market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.6% less than in San Diego, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help San Carlos home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Carlos home values.
- 6933 Hyde Park Dr San Diego, CA$838K321,898
- 6917 Hyde Park Dr San Diego, CA$576K321,898
- 6928 Glenflora Ave San Diego, CA$767K332,010
- 6924 Hyde Park Dr UNIT 210 San Diego, CA$295K--1--
- 6918 Glenflora Ave San Diego, CA$764K321,898
- 6938 Glenflora Ave San Diego, CA$774K432,369
- 6941 Hyde Park Dr San Diego, CA$702K321,890
- 6909 Hyde Park Dr San Diego, CA$760K432,349
- 6908 Glenflora Ave San Diego, CA$925K633,048
- 6948 Glenflora Ave San Diego, CA$1.09M843,980
- 6924 Hyde Park Villas Dr # 115 San Diego, CA$249K221,014
- 6924 Hyde Park Villas Dr # 115 San Diego, CA$238K221,014
- 6924 Hyde Park Dr UNIT 319 San Diego, CA$188K11676
- 6924 Hyde Park Dr UNIT 318 San Diego, CA$242K221,014
- 6924 Hyde Park Dr UNIT 317 San Diego, CA$242K221,014
- 6924 Hyde Park Dr UNIT 316 San Diego, CA$242K221,014
- 6924 Hyde Park Dr UNIT 315 San Diego, CA$242K221,014
- 6924 Hyde Park Dr UNIT 314 San Diego, CA$185K11688
- 6924 Hyde Park Dr UNIT 313 San Diego, CA$177K11688
- 6924 Hyde Park Dr UNIT 312 San Diego, CA$183K11698
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292