- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6927 Ellington Farm Ln, Mint Hill, NC 282274 beds, 4 baths, 3,399 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,399 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 13527254
- Zillow Home ID: 54494415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6927 Ellington Farm Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28227, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.8% higher than in Mint Hill, and 401.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mint Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28227 home values.
- 6915 Ellington Farm Ln Mint Hill, NC$440K33.52,911
- 6548 Robin Hollow Dr Mint Hill, NC$470K533,633
- 6556 Robin Hollow Dr Mint Hill, NC$548K44.54,150
- 6538 Robin Hollow Dr Mint Hill, NC$465K43.53,375
- 6926 Ellington Farm Ln Mint Hill, NC$379K42.52,998
- 7017 Ellington Farm Ln Mint Hill, NC$436K43.53,299
- 6912 Ellington Farm Ln Mint Hill, NC$311K322,535
- 6506 Robin Hollow Dr Mint Hill, NC$467K43.53,800
- 7006 Ellington Farm Ln Mint Hill, NC$435K543,182
- 6526 Robin Hollow Dr Mint Hill, NC$417K332,850
- 6452 Robin Hollow Dr Mint Hill, NC$466K443,570
- Ellington Farm Ln Mint Hill, NC$434K32.53,104
- 10606 Glen Eden Ct Mint Hill, NC$600K64.56,203
- 7021 Ellington Farm Ln Mint Hill, NC$413K443,585
- 7018 Ellington Farm Ln Mint Hill, NC$449K533,335
- 6565 Robin Hollow Dr Mint Hill, NC$522K544,388
- 10600 Glen Eden Ct Mint Hill, NC$440K433,321
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.