6927 Paseo Del Serra, Los Angeles, CA 900684 beds, 4 baths, 2,206 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus guesthouse
- 2,206 square feet
- City & canyon views throughout
- Douglas Fir & stone floors
- New kitchen with mahogany countertops
- Master suite with large walk-in closet & patio
- Three fireplaces
- Central air conditioning
- Lot: 3,449 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- 16 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $295
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,206 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5549021010
- Zillow Home ID: 20793766
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6927 Paseo Del Serra
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Los Angeles, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 6923 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$885K221,476
- 2030 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.63M533,084
- 6931 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$837K221,033
- 6910 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$868K211,055
- 2019 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.84M64.53,045
- 2020 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$975K211,069
- 2015 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.23M631,881
- 2025 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.33M332,280
- 6921 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA--Studio--4,295
- 2042 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.42M543,884
- 2012 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$955K21.51,451
- 2031 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$887K211,508
- 6915 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$912K221,040
- 2029 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.13M211,913
- 2025 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.18M3--1,800
- 2001 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.2M654,259
- 2017 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1M321,616
- 2041 1/2 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.07M211,818
- 6960 Camrose Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.05M443,378
- 2008 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$867K211,487
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.