6928 Greengage Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462373 beds, 2 baths, 1,212 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $103,300
- Price/sqft: $85
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 400 sqft
- 2-Car Garage, Close to Shopping and Transportation, Eat-In Kitchen, Great Room, HOA, Master Suite, quiet cul-de-sac
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,212 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 491035110007000300
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59811567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6928 Greengage Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46237, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6922 Greengage Ct Indianapolis, IN$137K312,102
- 6931 Bosk Ct Indianapolis, IN$139K42.52,384
- 6934 Greengage Ct Indianapolis, IN$150K31.52,197
- 6937 Bosk Ct Indianapolis, IN$147K31.52,334
- 6940 Greengage Ct Indianapolis, IN$159K41.52,968
- 6925 Bosk Ct Indianapolis, IN$106K321,212
- 6914 Greengage Ct Indianapolis, IN$138K42.51,802
- 6929 Greengage Ct Indianapolis, IN$143K41.52,188
- 6941 Greengage Ct Indianapolis, IN$130K32.51,803
- 6923 Greengage Ct Indianapolis, IN$147K42.52,232
- 6919 Bosk Ct Indianapolis, IN$110K321,246
- 6943 Bosk Ct Indianapolis, IN$113K321,324
- 6935 Greengage Ct Indianapolis, IN$151K41.52,280
- 6915 Greengage Ct Indianapolis, IN$135K42.51,849
- 6942 Bosk Ct Indianapolis, IN$143K31.52,145
- 4801 Copper Grove Dr Indianapolis, IN$140K41.52,132
- 6930 Bosk Ct Indianapolis, IN$120K331,802
- 6924 Bosk Ct Indianapolis, IN$118K321,700
- 6936 Bosk Ct Indianapolis, IN$121K311,628
- 6856 Viola Ct Indianapolis, IN$130K31.51,704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.