- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6929 Ridge Lane Rd, Charlotte, NC 282623 beds, 2 baths, 2,446 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $8,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,446 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 04706314
- Zillow Home ID: 6161616
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6929 Ridge Lane Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mineral Springs-Rumble Road market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 126.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.1% higher than in Charlotte, and 474.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mineral Springs-Rumble Road home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mineral Springs-Rumble Road home values.
- 6938 Rumple Rd Charlotte, NC$80K321,236
- 6917 Ridge Lane Rd Charlotte, NC$159K321,636
- 6934 Rumple Rd Charlotte, NC$70K321,362
- 7007 Ridge Lane Rd Charlotte, NC$309K53.53,150
- 1721 Clooney Ln Charlotte, NC$66K32996
- 6930 Rumple Rd Charlotte, NC$69K321,236
- 1725 Clooney Ln Charlotte, NC$82K321,200
- 1729 Clooney Ln Charlotte, NC$77K321,168
- 1717 Clooney Ln Charlotte, NC$71K321,255
- 6942 Rumple Rd Charlotte, NC$72K321,013
- 6709 Brushwood Dr Charlotte, NC$150K31.51,196
- 6926 Rumple Rd Charlotte, NC$62K321,056
- 7000 Ridge Lane Rd Charlotte, NC$140K31.51,591
- 6946 Rumple Rd Charlotte, NC$77K321,086
- 1711 Clooney Ln Charlotte, NC$70K321,242
- 6922 Rumple Rd Charlotte, NC$66K321,196
- 6900 Ridge Lane Rd Charlotte, NC$144K321,731
- 6901 Ridge Lane Rd Charlotte, NC$150K321,559
- 6950 Rumple Rd Charlotte, NC$74K321,087
- 7015 Ridge Lane Rd Charlotte, NC$230K43.52,464
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.