6930 Jamieson Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631092 beds, 1 bath, 1,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: May 2006 for $375,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Guest parking, Lake, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 63490001600
- Zillow Home ID: 3028612
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6930 Jamieson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Louis Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.8% less than in Saint Louis, and 82.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help St. Louis Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6926 Jamieson Ave Saint Louis, MO$338K--44,010
- 6940 Jamieson Ave Saint Louis, MO$369K--44,836
- 6922 Jamieson Ave Saint Louis, MO$277K--43,998
- 6950 Jamieson Ave Saint Louis, MO$219K--21,982
- 6918 Jamieson Ave Saint Louis, MO$256K--22,255
- 6956 Jamieson Ave Saint Louis, MO$180K--21,891
- 7001 Clifton Ave Saint Louis, MO$179K--21,580
- 6420 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$183K--21,749
- 6416 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$181K--21,876
- 6919 Clifton Ave Saint Louis, MO$228KStudio--1,995
- 6412 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$194K--21,732
- 6424 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$183K--21,698
- 6408 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$187KStudio--1,876
- 6404 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$172K--21,780
- 6900 Jamieson Ave Saint Louis, MO$315K--33,507
- 6903 Clifton Ave Saint Louis, MO$236K--21,904
- 7000 Clifton Ave Saint Louis, MO$227K--22,412
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.