6930 Solarian Dr SE, Turner, OR 973924 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: May 2014 for $292,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 660 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,150 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Parcel #: R105816
- Zillow Home ID: 52993092
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6930 Solarian Drive Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97392 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% higher than in Turner, and 40.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97392 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Turner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97392 home values.
- 7000 Solarian Dr SE Turner, OR$282K332,366
- 6920 Solarian Dr SE Turner, OR$218K321,662
- 6935 Riva Ridge Dr SE Turner, OR$212K321,615
- 6925 Riva Ridge Dr SE Turner, OR$239K321,798
- 6910 Solarian Dr SE Turner, OR$185K321,098
- 7003 Solarian Dr SE Turner, OR$289K321,896
- 7010 Solarian Dr SE Turner, OR$227K321,790
- 6915 Solarian Dr SE Turner, OR$370K432,072
- 6915 Riva Ridge Dr SE Turner, OR$211K321,697
- 6935 Rock View Dr SE Turner, OR$364K432,794
- 7011 Solarian Dr SE Turner, OR$269K321,731
- 6906 Solarian Dr SE Turner, OR$292K32.52,548
- 6907 Solarian Dr SE Turner, OR$254K332,632
- 7043 Oakwood Dr SE Turner, OR$296K43.51,822
- 6930 Riva Ridge Dr SE Turner, OR$189K31.51,512
- 6902 Solarian Dr SE Turner, OR$270K44.52,288
- 6920 Riva Ridge Dr SE Turner, OR$207K321,610
- 7044 Oakwood Dr SE Turner, OR$266K321,731
- 6931 Rock View Dr SE Turner, OR$310K32.52,506
- 6910 Riva Ridge Dr SE Turner, OR$249K42.52,108
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!