- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6931 Central Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462203 beds, 3 baths, 2,902 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,902 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 490335104107000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1254789
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6931 Central Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
- 6937 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$239K222,006
- 6925 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$250K211,818
- 6943 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$335K41.52,096
- 6951 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$346K41.52,920
- 502 Arden Dr Indianapolis, IN$257K21.51,818
- 6924 Warwick Rd Indianapolis, IN$228K311,465
- 520 Arden Dr Indianapolis, IN$378K312,956
- 6920 Warwick Rd Indianapolis, IN$273K312,180
- 6928 Warwick Rd Indianapolis, IN$309K322,713
- 6957 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$294K412,778
- 524 Arden Dr Indianapolis, IN$291K322,093
- 6928 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$221K2--1,366
- 6934 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$312K42.53,640
- 6932 Warwick Rd Indianapolis, IN$244K2--1,518
- 6918 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$278K31.52,255
- 444 Arden Dr Indianapolis, IN$228K311,709
- 6944 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$319K323,041
- 6961 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$295K3--2,856
- 6902 Warwick Rd Indianapolis, IN$397K42.53,486
- 6936 Warwick Rd Indianapolis, IN$303K311,792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.