6933 Portland Ave, Richfield, MN 554233 beds, 2 baths, 2,298 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1997 for $114,000
- Finished basement, 383 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 330 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,298 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 2602824330008
- Zillow Home ID: 1934898
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6933 Portland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55423 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.2% higher than in Richfield, and 238.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 55423 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55423 home values.
- 6917 Portland Ave Richfield, MN$181K321,452
- 6939 Portland Ave Richfield, MN$209K31.751,799
- 6945 Portland Ave Richfield, MN$138K21924
- 6915 Portland Ave Richfield, MN$250K41.52,146
- 6932 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$203K221,254
- 6938 Oakland Ave Richfield, MN$176K41.751,336
- 6926 Oakland Ave Minneapolis, MN$178K321,094
- 6944 Oakland Ave Richfield, MN$175K31.751,117
- 6920 Oakland Ave Richfield, MN$181K21864
- 6909 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$208K421,584
- 601 E 70th St Richfield, MN$160K21.751,164
- 6932 Portland Ave Richfield, MN$220K32.51,834
- 605 E 70th St Richfield, MN$142K31.751,164
- 6914 Oakland Ave Richfield, MN$155K311,046
- 6926 Portland Ave Richfield, MN$201K21.751,056
- 6938 Portland Ave Richfield, MN$180K311,105
- 6920 Portland Ave Richfield, MN$185K41.51,618
- 6944 Portland Ave Richfield, MN$206K41.51,910
- 7000 Oakland Ave Richfield, MN$276K422,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.