6934 Black Hawk Ct, Dublin, OH 430173 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,873 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The neighborhood is accessible and convenient to groceries, shopping, restaurants, schools and highway. The neighborhood is tucked away in a family friendly cul de sac but with privacy.
- Lot: 8,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $265,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Equipped with electric fence system.
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,873 sqft
- Parcel #: 273003054
- Zillow Home ID: 34064786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6934 Black Hawk Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.9% higher than in Dublin, and 21% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dublin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43017 home values.
- 6926 Black Hawk Ct Dublin, OH$262K43.52,360
- 6929 Black Hawk Ct Dublin, OH$251K42.52,016
- 6940 Mesquite Ct Dublin, OH$258K42.52,284
- 6948 Mesquite Ct Dublin, OH$258K432,016
- 6019 Tara Hill Dr Dublin, OH$264K42.52,274
- 6031 Tara Hill Dr Dublin, OH$261K332,200
- 6009 Tara Hill Dr Dublin, OH$266K42.52,408
- 6918 Black Hawk Ct Dublin, OH$262K432,232
- 6041 Tara Hill Dr Dublin, OH$259K32.52,101
- 6921 Black Hawk Ct Dublin, OH$247K42.52,016
- 5997 Tara Hill Dr Dublin, OH$269K42.52,306
- 6915 Black Hawk Ct Dublin, OH$273K42.52,506
- 6912 Black Hawk Ct Dublin, OH$266K42.22,459
- 6956 Mesquite Ct Dublin, OH$258K42.52,888
- 6943 Mesquite Ct Dublin, OH$267K52.52,352
- 6909 Black Hawk Ct Dublin, OH$227K32.51,646
- 6053 Tara Hill Dr Dublin, OH$246K42.51,876
- 5987 Tara Hill Dr Dublin, OH$261K42.52,188
- 6906 Black Hawk Ct Dublin, OH$247K42.51,882
- 6901 Black Hawk Ct Dublin, OH$257K42.52,226
Nearby Schools in Dublin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292