6935 55th Ave S, Seattle, WA 981184 beds, 2 baths, 2,990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $176
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood
- Unfinished basement, 500 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,990 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0691000010
- Zillow Home ID: 48684533
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6935 55th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Seward Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% lower than in Seattle, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Seward Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seward Park home values.
- 6939 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$991K434,442
- 6931 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$504K31.51,650
- 7003 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$521K322,785
- 6927 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$608K41.751,980
- 7007 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$653K623,080
- 6921 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$376K211,180
- 7006 Brighton Ln S Seattle, WA$766K53.53,120
- 7012 Brighton Ln S Seattle, WA$640K53.752,720
- 7002 Brighton Ln S Seattle, WA$527K613,000
- 5252 S Myrtle St Seattle, WA$452K211,300
- 7016 Brighton Ln S Seattle, WA$393K211,440
- 5242 S Myrtle St Seattle, WA$479K422,100
- 6934 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$621K322,360
- 6926 Brighton Ln S Seattle, WA$365K211,090
- 6911 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$485K41.752,220
- 7000 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$750K42.252,980
- 6924 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$999K43.53,510
- 5238 S Myrtle St Seattle, WA$456K321,760
- 7001 Brighton Ln S Seattle, WA$805K32.253,110
- 7010 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$640K31.52,490
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.