6935 E 3rd Ave, Denver, CO 80220
Sold on 4/17/13: $259,500
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,846 sq ft
- Lot:4,978 sqft
- Year Built:1950
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $259,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID67454596
- Last Remodel Year1960
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #0608122016000
- Room Count7
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow329
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$285,880||$272K – $312K||+$933||$154||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,812/mo||$1.4K – $2.5K/mo||-$5||$0.98||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Lowry Field home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Denver as a whole. Among Lowry Field homes, this home is valued 35.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lowry Field market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.8% less than in Denver, and 35.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lowry Field home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lowry Field home values.
Neighborhood for 6935 E 3rd Avenue
- 6925 E 3rd Ave Denver, CO--------
- 6955 E 3rd Ave Denver, CO$283K42.01,846
- 6925 E 3rd Ave Denver, CO$360K42.02,089
- 6946 E 4th Ave Denver, CO$394K33.01,261
- 6950 E 4th Ave Denver, CO$327K32.01,173
- 6940 E 4th Ave Denver, CO$231K21.0837
- 6965 E 3rd Ave Denver, CO$288K42.01,846
- 290 Oneida Ct Denver, CO$231K42.01,846
- 6972 E 4th Ave Denver, CO$328K32.01,195
- 6930 E 4th Ave Denver, CO$333K32.01,244
- 290 Oneida Ct Denver, CO$226K42.01,846
- 287 Oneida Ct Denver, CO$281K42.01,846
- 290 Oneida Ct Denver, CO$344K42.02,089
- 6920 E 4th Ave Denver, CO$296K31.01,052
- 319 Quebec St Denver, CO$161K23.01,326
- 6985 E 3rd Ave Denver, CO$281K41.01,832
- 300 Oneida St Denver, CO$380K22.01,519
- 6982 E 4th Ave Denver, CO$236K21.0784
- 285 Oneida Ct Denver, CO$334K42.01,846
- 282 Oneida Ct Denver, CO$302K42.01,846
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005