6938 Fenton St, Chino, CA 917103 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,925 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Beautiful home. Hardwood floor downstairs, nice carpeting upstairs, 3br, 2.5bath, washer/dryer, frig and loft. Right next to community pool. Walking distance to neighborhood park and several others around the neighborhood.
- Lot: 3,025 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $489,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- includes wall mount for flat screen T.V. with all wires ready
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 1,925 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1052652460000
- Zillow Home ID: 79555160
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6938 Fenton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91710 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.9% greater than in Chino, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91710 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91710 home values.
- 6932 Fenton St Chino, CA$395K321,667
- 6937 Resina St Chino, CA$395K32.51,667
- 6931 Resina St Chino, CA$414K42.51,925
- 6939 Fenton St Chino, CA$410K42.51,925
- 6945 Fenton St Chino, CA$392K32.51,620
- 6933 Fenton St Chino, CA$396K32.51,667
- 6951 Fenton St Chino, CA$377K331,416
- 13125 Melon Ave Chino, CA$390K32.51,620
- 6957 Fenton St Chino, CA$399K32.51,620
- 13102 Melon Ave Chino, CA$391K32.51,667
- 13108 Melon Ave Chino, CA$411K42.51,925
- 6940 Resina St Chino, CA$397K32.51,667
- 6946 Resina St Chino, CA$392K32.51,620
- 6934 Resina St Chino, CA$412K42.51,925
- 13098 Melon Ave Chino, CA$389K32.51,667
- 13114 Melon Ave Chino, CA$372K32.51,454
- 6966 Fenton St Chino, CA$397K32.51,667
- 6952 Resina St Chino, CA$377K32.51,416
- 13131 Melon Ave Chino, CA$360K331,416
- 6965 Resina St Chino, CA$404K42.51,927
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.