- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6939 Noble Ave, Cincinnati, OH 452393 beds, 2 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,752 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 540 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5950005004400
- Zillow Home ID: 34384536
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6939 Noble Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45239 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 51.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.8% less than in North College Hill, and 100% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 45239 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North College Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45239 home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,086 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1948
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 6937 Noble Ave Cincinnati, OH$97K221,364
- 6945 Noble Ave Cincinnati, OH$54K211,040
- 6947 Noble Ave Cincinnati, OH$55K21940
- 6933 Noble Ave Cincinnati, OH$86K321,512
- 6929 Noble Ave Cincinnati, OH$50K311,276
- 6953 Noble Ave Cincinnati, OH$48K211,230
- 6946 Mulberry St Cincinnati, OH$61K21.51,368
- 6944 Mulberry St Cincinnati, OH$55K21.51,044
- 6948 Mulberry St Cincinnati, OH$62K31.51,388
- 6923 Noble Ave Cincinnati, OH$121K32.51,614
- 6950 Mulberry St Cincinnati, OH$56K21696
- 6938 Noble Ave Cincinnati, OH$69K21894
- 6946 Noble Ave Cincinnati, OH$104K221,643
- 6954 Mulberry St Cincinnati, OH$64K211,401
- 6936 Noble Ave Cincinnati, OH$66K31.51,210
- 6942 Mulberry St Cincinnati, OH$53K311,236
- 6959 Noble Ave Cincinnati, OH$110K322,142
- 6948 Noble Ave Cincinnati, OH$68KStudio--1,853
- 6932 Noble Ave Cincinnati, OH$81K31.51,517
- 6954 Noble Ave Cincinnati, OH$78K41.51,502
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!