- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
694 Forest Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 601374 beds, 3 baths, 3,323 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $771,500
- Price/sqft: $232
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,323 sqft
- Parcel #: 0511118007
- Zillow Home ID: 4436887
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 694 Forest Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60137 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% greater than in Glen Ellyn, and 462.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60137 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
- 682 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$879K43.53,448
- 706 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$960K--33,747
- 678 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$476K--1.51,693
- 695 N Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$1.31M--3.53,791
- 670 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$1.09M44.54,400
- 712 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$638K--2.52,306
- 705 N Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$692K52.52,596
- 685 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$1.12M54.54,490
- 562 Maple St Glen Ellyn, IL$808K53.54,300
- 695 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$904K--3.53,672
- 716 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$482K--11,590
- 689 N Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$612K--2.52,590
- 679 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$900K--3.53,988
- 715 N Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$522K--22,124
- 687 N Main St Glen Ellyn, IL$555K32.52,227
- 664 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$1.1M--44,830
- 701 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$774K--2.52,810
- 720 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$834K--2.52,935
- 18W161 Buckingham Ln Villa Park, IL$205K----1,414
- 673 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$1.02M--32,999
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.