- Built in 1965
- 70 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,126 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $208
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $106,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 07371953
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Basement \ Slab\None, Cooling Source \ Electric, Heating Source \ Electric, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Amenities \ Walk To Shopping, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Amenities \ Walk To Marta, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, Style \ Other (See Remarks), Parking \ Parking Pad, Interior Features \ Tile Bath
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 17 0074 LL207
- Zillow Home ID: 69367552
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-107K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30328 home values will increase 6.1% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Sandy Springs as a whole. Among 30328 homes, this home is 73.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 39% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30328, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% greater than in Sandy Springs, and 70.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30328 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sandy Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30328 home values.
- 6851 Roswell Rd APT H282 beds, 2 baths
1,206 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1964
|Other Units in this Building (137)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Greystone|
Nearby Schools in Sandy Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!