- Built in 2009
- 8 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,139 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $17
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $106,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 07353519
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Basement \ Slab/None, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, Cooling Source \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Other (See Remarks), Interior Features \ Bookcases, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven, Laundry Location \ Hall, Laundry Type \ Closet, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ None, Parking \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family Attached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ Great Room, Style \ Traditional, Unit Description \ Stepless Entry, Water/Sewer \ Private Water, Water/Sewer \ Public Water
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 17 0074 LL207
- Zillow Home ID: 69367552
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75-107K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30328 home values will increase 6.1% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for Sandy Springs as a whole. Among 30328 homes, this home is 76.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 46.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30328, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% higher than in Sandy Springs, and 70.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30328 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sandy Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30328 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (136)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 6940 Roswell Rd|
Nearby Schools in Sandy Springs
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!