6941 Greenwood St, Pittsburgh, PA 152064 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,033 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,482 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $156,500
- Price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,033 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0121K00306000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11278395
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6941 Greenwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Morningside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.6% lower than in Pittsburgh, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Morningside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morningside home values.
- 6943 Greenwood St Pittsburgh, PA$170K11.51,958
- 6939 Greenwood St Pittsburgh, PA$90K212,019
- 6935 Greenwood St Pittsburgh, PA$121K41.52,231
- 6929 Greenwood St Pittsburgh, PA$161K311,686
- 6936 Bishop St Pittsburgh, PA$185K51.51,914
- 6938 Bishop St Pittsburgh, PA$150K11.51,594
- 6932 Bishop St Pittsburgh, PA$173K31.51,872
- 6940 Bishop St Pittsburgh, PA$139K421,740
- 6927 Greenwood St Pittsburgh, PA$129K321,304
- 6930 Bishop St Pittsburgh, PA$184K511,925
- 1800 Antietam St Pittsburgh, PA$120K422,400
- 1804 Antietam St Pittsburgh, PA$59K321,514
- 1806 Antietam St Pittsburgh, PA$146K31.51,488
- 1740 Antietam St Pittsburgh, PA$68K31.51,486
- 6928 Bishop St Pittsburgh, PA$48K311,240
- 6928 1/2 Bishop St Pittsburgh, PA$53K311,240
- 6925 Greenwood St Pittsburgh, PA$144K311,388
- 1810 Antietam St Pittsburgh, PA$153K52.52,123
- 6942 Greenwood St Pittsburgh, PA$127K311,370
- 6938 Greenwood St Pittsburgh, PA$132K211,284
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!