- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6943 Palmetto St, Cincinnati, OH 452273 beds, 1 bath, 1,273 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,312 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $113,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,273 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 0370005021900
- Zillow Home ID: 34207816
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6943 Palmetto Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madisonville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 60.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% greater than in Cincinnati, and 137.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Madisonville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madisonville home values.
- 6941 Palmetto St Cincinnati, OH$104K411,441
- 6939 Palmetto St Cincinnati, OH$90K31.51,262
- 7001 Palmetto St Cincinnati, OH$105K511,287
- 6940 Bramble Ave Cincinnati, OH$84K41.51,604
- 6938 Bramble Ave Cincinnati, OH$131K31.51,416
- 6937 Palmetto St Cincinnati, OH$98K211,036
- 6936 Bramble Ave Cincinnati, OH$96K21840
- 4304 Berwick St Cincinnati, OH$104K311,203
- 6940 Palmetto St Cincinnati, OH$107K311,275
- 6934 Bramble Ave Cincinnati, OH$91K21888
- 6938 Palmetto St Cincinnati, OH$83K211,072
- 7009 Palmetto St Cincinnati, OH$66K311,152
- 7000 Bramble Ave Cincinnati, OH$103K311,104
- 7000 Palmetto St Cincinnati, OH$48K211,072
- 6936 Palmetto St Cincinnati, OH$106K31.51,854
- 6933 Palmetto St Cincinnati, OH$108K311,523
- 7004 Bramble Ave Cincinnati, OH$90K311,008
- 7004 Palmetto St Cincinnati, OH$64K21782
- 6934 Palmetto St Cincinnati, OH$81K21929
- 7013 Palmetto St Cincinnati, OH$95K21.5778
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.