- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,581 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $139,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: 21513872
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Sewer \ Connected, Status \ Active, Construction Status \ Existing, Fire Prot Incl Taxes \ Yes, Extra Room \ None, Spa \ None, Pool \ None, Roof \ Comp Shingle, Window Cover \ Stay, Breakfast \ Area, Guest Facilities \ None, Facilities \ None, Terms \ Conventional, Terms \ Cash, Security \ None, Appliances \ Oven\Stove, Location Fireplace \ None, Lot Size Source \ Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Assessor, Ownership \ FEE (Simple), Fence \ Block, Landscape - Front \ Low Care, Landscape - Rear \ Low Care, Gas \ SWG, RV Parking \ None, Construction \ Frame - Stucco, Water \ City Water, Terms \ FHA, Terms \ VA, Municipality\Zoning \ Tucson - R1, # of Stories \ 2.0, Area \ South
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,627 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 140376770
- Zillow Home ID: 67132803
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $124-155K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85756 home values will increase 9.9% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Tucson as a whole. Among 85756 homes, this home is 21.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85756, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 131.7% higher than in Tucson, and 303.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85756 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85756 home values.
|6939 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$145K||3||2.5||1,857|
|6947 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$148K||4||2.5||2,015|
|6943 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$126K||3||2||1,627|
|6935 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$135K||--||--||1,627|
|6951 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$121K||3||2||1,295|
|6955 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$104K||3||2||1,212|
|6931 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$147K||--||--||1,857|
|6959 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$105K||3||1||1,212|
|6927 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$146K||4||3||1,857|
|6942 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$107K||3||2||1,212|
|6946 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$104K||3||1||1,212|
|6938 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$102K||--||2||1,212|
|6934 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$146K||4||3||1,857|
|6950 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$144K||4||2.5||1,857|
|6965 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$144K||3||3||1,856|
|6923 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$136K||--||--||1,627|
|6954 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$140K||--||--||1,857|
|6930 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$147K||--||--||1,857|
|6971 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$147K||--||--||1,857|
|6919 S Harrier Loop Tucson, AZ||$151K||4||3||1,857|
Nearby Schools in Tucson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.