- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 605 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,807 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 1997 for $99,500
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 445509
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 371 sqft
- Security System
- Appliance \ RANGE, Appliance \ DISHWASHER, Appliance \ DISPOSAL, Appliance \ REFRIGERATOR, Appliance \ MICROWAVE, DiningRoom \ FORMAL, Floors \ CARPET, InteriorFeatures \ SECURITY SYSTEM, InteriorFeatures \ SMOKE ALARM(S), InteriorFeatures \ CEILING FAN(S), InteriorFeatures \ BLINDS, Miscellaneous \ WINDOW TREATMENTS, Miscellaneous \ FOYER, PropertyType \ Residential, Style \ Ranch, TypeHeat \ HEAT PUMP, Fireplace \ Prefab, Floors \ VINYL, Sewer \ Public Works, Water \ Public Works, Electric \ Public Works, Miscellaneous \ DECK(S), Zoning \ Residential District, DiningRoom \ BREAKFAST AREA, Floors \ LAMINATE, Misc \ DEN\FAMILY ROOM, Misc \ FORMAL LIVING ROOM, Floors \ CERAMIC, Construction Type \ Frame, SqFt Range \ 1601 TO 1700, Condition \ C3 - Improvements well maint
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 9487780453
- Zillow Home ID: 53697793
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115-154K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 28314 home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Fayetteville as a whole. Among 28314 homes, this home is 9.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28314, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% higher than in Fayetteville, and 140% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28314 home values.
|6949 Bone Creek Dr Fayetteville, NC||$137K||3||2||1,685|
|6941 Bone Creek Dr Fayetteville, NC||$138K||3||2||1,780|
|7058 Pantego Dr Fayetteville, NC||$106K||3||2||1,010|
|7054 Pantego Dr Fayetteville, NC||$115K||3||2||1,402|
|6953 Bone Creek Dr Fayetteville, NC||$137K||4||2||1,498|
|7062 Pantego Dr Fayetteville, NC||$115K||3||2||1,356|
|6937 Bone Creek Dr Fayetteville, NC||$130K||3||2||1,600|
|Bone Creek Dr Fayetteville, NC||$130K||3||2||1,690|
|6952 Bone Creek Dr Fayetteville, NC||$139K||3||2.5||1,782|
|6948 Bone Creek Dr Fayetteville, NC||$139K||3||2.5||1,810|
|6944 Bone Creek Dr Fayetteville, NC||$135K||3||2.5||1,720|
|7064 Pantego Dr Fayetteville, NC||$116K||3||2||1,356|
|7050 Pantego Dr Fayetteville, NC||$103K||3||2||1,255|
|6932 Twin Creek Ct Fayetteville, NC||$146K||4||3||2,012|
|6933 Bone Creek Dr Fayetteville, NC||$139K||4||3||1,801|
|6957 Bone Creek Dr Fayetteville, NC||$145K||4||3||1,848|
|6927 Twin Creek Ct Fayetteville, NC||$124K||3||2||1,559|
|7066 Pantego Dr Fayetteville, NC||$115K||3||2||1,401|
|6920 Pine Creek Ct Fayetteville, NC||$131K||3||1||1,760|
|6938 Bone Creek Dr Fayetteville, NC||$143K||3||2||1,895|
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!