695 Fairfax St, Denver, CO 802203 beds, 2 baths, 2,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,430 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $226
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 260 sqft
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 394 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,430 sqft
- Parcel #: 0606428021000
- Zillow Home ID: 13394403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 695 Fairfax Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.9% lower than in Denver, and 8.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hale home values.
- 707 Fairfax St Denver, CO$565K332,750
- 659 Fairfax St Denver, CO$630K332,093
- 715 Fairfax St Denver, CO$417K311,652
- 651 Fairfax St Denver, CO$478K21.51,240
- 723 Fairfax St Denver, CO$450K421,670
- 700 Elm St Denver, CO$473K431,680
- 708 Elm St Denver, CO$364K22988
- 666 Elm St Denver, CO$451K221,075
- 714 Elm St Denver, CO$409K221,336
- 637 Fairfax St Denver, CO$728K43.52,451
- 727 Fairfax St Denver, CO$801K443,551
- 654 Elm St Denver, CO$459K221,145
- 720 Elm St Denver, CO$690K443,008
- 700 Fairfax St Denver, CO$694K442,159
- 704 Fairfax St Denver, CO$477K221,566
- 660 Fairfax St Denver, CO$650K232,119
- 640 Elm St Denver, CO$655K42.52,574
- 633 Fairfax St Denver, CO$653K332,262
- 714 Fairfax St Denver, CO$399K221,039
- 733 Fairfax St Denver, CO$414K321,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.