695 Riviera Cir, Larkspur, CA 949394 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Private gated and fenced tropical oasis with pool/ spa and a private 1 bed, 1 bath pool house (with its own kitchenette and washer/dryer.)
Fabulous open and light family home with abundant skylights, large-beamed soaring ceilings, and two wood-burning fireplaces. Open floor plan with excellent flow. Enter to formal living and dining looking out to pool and front courtyard. Kitchen connects this more "adult" space with an informal "great room" - kitchen/den/dining combo - which opens to the serene and tropical back and side yards.
The master suite is at the end of the hall with a walk-in closet and beautiful newly remodeled en-suite bath. The master opens to the heated pool and spa.
Two additional bedrooms, a full bath, and a newly added half bath for guests, as well as a laundry room near the bedrooms complete the main home.
Home has many upgrades including an additional room with full bath, looking out to the pool that makes a perfect in-law, guest or au pair suite, pool house or home office.
Pool has new heater, new upgraded plaster and bluestone pool deck, complimented by bluestone dining patio in front courtyard. Pool has a cover.
Entire yard is completely fenced and private with additional fencing between rear and side yard and the front where the pool is.
Walking distance to charming downtown Larkspur and its highly rated schools, and easy access to 101 and the Larkspur Ferry for a quick commute to San Francisco.
Owner pays for gardener and pool maintenance. Tenant must carry renters insurance.
- Lot: 7,832 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- HOA Fee: $36
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $853,100
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces, 286 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02227201
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 19251012
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 695 Riviera Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94939, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% greater than in Larkspur, and 28.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94939 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Larkspur.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94939 home values.
- 679 Riviera Cir Larkspur, CA$1.16M321,700
- 42 Via La Brisa Larkspur, CA$1.19M321,938
- 38 Via La Brisa Larkspur, CA$1.9M443,085
- 50 Via La Brisa Larkspur, CA$1.16M321,835
- 657 Riviera Cir Larkspur, CA$1.32M321,813
- 28 Via La Brisa Larkspur, CA$1.4M32.51,916
- 690 Riviera Cir Larkspur, CA$1.08M321,694
- 54 Via La Brisa Larkspur, CA$1.31M32.51,945
- 41 Via La Brisa Larkspur, CA$1.5M43.52,858
- 672 Riviera Cir Larkspur, CA$1.22M321,958
- 33 Via La Brisa Larkspur, CA$1.57M4--2,465
- 49 Via La Brisa Larkspur, CA$1.39M321,821
- 639 Riviera Cir Larkspur, CA$1.18M321,687
- 16 Via La Brisa Larkspur, CA$1.46M42.52,861
- 29 Via La Brisa Larkspur, CA$1.32M322,256
- 53 Via La Brisa Larkspur, CA$1.32M322,097
- 668 Riviera Cir Larkspur, CA$1.57M52.53,171
- 62 Via La Brisa Larkspur, CA$1.25M322,020
- 17 Via La Brisa Larkspur, CA$1.52M32.52,630
- 59 Via La Brisa Larkspur, CA$1.32M32.52,199
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292