- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
695 Roger Williams Ave UNIT 201, Highland Park, IL 600351 bed, 1 bath, 1,013 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 1,013 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 16361010400000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 94656185
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 695 Roger Williams Avenue UNIT 201
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 104.6% higher than in Highland Park, and 507.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60035 home values.
- 695 Roger Williams Ave UNIT 202 Highland Park, IL$271K--11,464
- 695 Roger Williams Ave UNIT 102 Highland Park, IL$236K--11,318
- 695 Roger Williams Ave UNIT 203 Highland Park, IL$304K--11,684
- 695 Roger Williams Ave UNIT 302 Highland Park, IL$457K--12,125
- 695 Roger Williams Ave UNIT 303 Highland Park, IL$500K--12,294
- 735 Green Bay Rd Highland Park, IL$396K321,325
- 741 Green Bay Rd Highland Park, IL$337K321,576
- 754 Broadview Ave Highland Park, IL$410K--11,577
- 734 Broadview Ave Highland Park, IL$177K21.11,200
- 732 Broadview Ave Highland Park, IL$172K--1.5792
- 679 Roger Williams Ave Highland Park, IL$185K21.51,120
- 675 Roger Williams Ave Highland Park, IL$186K--1.51,188
- 673 Roger Williams Ave Highland Park, IL$183K--1.51,080
- 671 Roger Williams Ave Highland Park, IL$183K--1.51,072
- 740 Broadview Ave Highland Park, IL$172K21.5792
- 738 Broadview Ave Highland Park, IL$172K--1.5792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.