695 W Dunne Ave, Morgan Hill, CA 950373 beds, 2 baths, 1,292 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,919 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $445,000
- Price/sqft: $344
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 504 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,292 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 72
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 77303066
- Zillow Home ID: 19850275
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 695 W Dunne Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% higher than in Morgan Hill, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morgan Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
- 17010 De Witt Ave Morgan Hill, CA$536K321,215
- 675 W Dunne Ave Morgan Hill, CA$506K321,127
- 17020 De Witt Ave Morgan Hill, CA$479K321,116
- 17015 De Witt Ave Morgan Hill, CA$563K321,578
- 635 W Dunne Ave Morgan Hill, CA$562K321,470
- 500 Farallon Dr Morgan Hill, CA$577K421,802
- 17030 De Witt Ave Morgan Hill, CA$304K321,150
- 17025 De Witt Ave Morgan Hill, CA$526K321,147
- 17140 De Witt Ave Morgan Hill, CA$521K321,215
- 510 Farallon Dr Morgan Hill, CA--321,150
- 605 W Dunne Ave Morgan Hill, CA$591K321,636
- 490 Farallon Dr Morgan Hill, CA$528K321,116
- 725 W Dunne Ave Morgan Hill, CA$737K42.52,309
- 17135 De Witt Ave Morgan Hill, CA$550K321,453
- 16995 De Witt Ave Morgan Hill, CA$732K42.51,948
- 520 Farallon Dr Morgan Hill, CA$552K421,606
- 715 Oak Park Dr Morgan Hill, CA$786K42.52,365
- 17020 Piedmont Ct Morgan Hill, CA$725K421,975
- 17150 De Witt Ave Morgan Hill, CA$516K321,140
- 590 W Dunne Ave Morgan Hill, CA$586K311,788
Nearby Schools in Morgan Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.