6950 Antelope Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462784 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,405 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,919 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $154,900
- Price/sqft: $45
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2 car garage, Eat-In Kitchen, Formal Living Room, Great Room, HOA, Master Suite, Neutral Carpet, Oversize Tub, dual sinks, separate shower
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,405 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 490434102020000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1207546
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6950 Antelope Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46278 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46278 home values.
- 6956 Antelope Dr Indianapolis, IN$145K311,836
- 6944 Antelope Dr Indianapolis, IN$216K41.52,210
- 6971 Antelope Blvd Indianapolis, IN$207K41.52,421
- 6936 Antelope Dr Indianapolis, IN$222K42.52,500
- 6962 Antelope Dr Indianapolis, IN$187K41.52,084
- 6630 Antelope Ln Indianapolis, IN$172K41.52,266
- 6963 Antelope Blvd Indianapolis, IN$228K31.52,615
- 6943 Antelope Dr Indianapolis, IN$297K43.53,672
- 6949 Antelope Dr Indianapolis, IN$224K42.53,148
- 6920 Antelope Dr Indianapolis, IN$182K41.52,366
- 6636 Antelope Ln Indianapolis, IN$157K42.52,020
- 6955 Antelope Dr Indianapolis, IN$217K433,148
- 6937 Antelope Dr Indianapolis, IN$176K31.52,084
- 6961 Antelope Dr Indianapolis, IN$178K41.52,243
- 6931 Antelope Dr Indianapolis, IN$176K421,922
- 6642 Antelope Ln Indianapolis, IN$192K41.52,176
- 6980 Antelope Blvd Indianapolis, IN$157K41.52,036
- 6925 Antelope Dr Indianapolis, IN$165K41.52,104
- 6914 Antelope Dr Indianapolis, IN$181K42.52,688
- 6970 Antelope Blvd Indianapolis, IN$182K41.52,222
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.