- Built in 1972
- Views: 478 all time views
- HOA Fee: $229/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $99,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $119
- Flooring: Tile
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Security Information: Phone Entry
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: Hot Water
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Security Information: Complex Fenced
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Exemptions
- Style: Condo 1-4 Stories
- Main Living Area: Entry Level
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Restrictions: Rv'S
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Restrictions: Daily Rentals
- Restrictions: Exterior Alterations
- Second Floor Entry
- Unit Design: None
- Section: 25
- Terms Considered: Cash Only
- Type of Contingencies: No Contingencies
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 4
- Folio Number: 04-20-25-087-0170
- Status: Rental
- Range / Oven
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 835 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 0420250870170
- Zillow Home ID: 72142003
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $83-102K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.9% lower than in Hialeah, and 156.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33014 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hialeah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33014 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (19)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 6950 W 6th Ave|
Nearby Schools in Hialeah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!