- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6951 Salamanca Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322173 beds, 3 baths, 2,124 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $289,900
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,124 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1501580000
- Zillow Home ID: 44557410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6951 Salamanca Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the San Jose Forest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help San Jose Forest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Jose Forest home values.
- 6965 Salamanca Ave Jacksonville, FL$275K32.52,047
- 6939 Salamanca Ave Jacksonville, FL$278K422,886
- 6901 Salamanca Ave Jacksonville, FL$313K432,706
- 6962 Salamanca Ave Jacksonville, FL$293K43.52,978
- 6950 Salamanca Ave Jacksonville, FL$254K322,248
- 6977 Salamanca Ave Jacksonville, FL$221K32.52,825
- 2548 Almours Dr Jacksonville, FL$328K432,964
- 6974 Salamanca Ave Jacksonville, FL$399K32.52,852
- 6942 Salamanca Ave Jacksonville, FL$400K42.53,680
- 6916 Salamanca Ave Jacksonville, FL$274K32.52,680
- Salamanca Ave Jacksonville, FL$293K32.52,124
- 6912 Salamanca Ave Jacksonville, FL$313K332,599
- 6924 Salamanca Ave Jacksonville, FL$295K422,687
- 6975 Almours Dr Jacksonville, FL$344K432,861
- 6959 Almours Dr Jacksonville, FL$465K454,166
- 6932 Salamanca Ave Jacksonville, FL$345K332,808
- 2535 Almours Dr Jacksonville, FL$230K32.52,262
- 6969 San Jose Blvd Jacksonville, FL$393K42.52,226
- 6989 San Jose Blvd Jacksonville, FL$516K33.53,696
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.