6954 Encino Ave, Van Nuys, CA 914063 beds, 2 baths, 1,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $510,000
- Price/sqft: $311
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 2229005002
- Zillow Home ID: 19965492
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6954 Encino Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sherman Oaks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 48.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Sherman Oaks home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sherman Oaks home values.
- 6948 Encino Ave Van Nuys, CA$410K311,064
- 6960 Encino Ave Van Nuys, CA$423K311,064
- 6944 Encino Ave Van Nuys, CA$513K321,640
- 6938 Encino Ave Van Nuys, CA$472K321,361
- 17432 Hart St Van Nuys, CA$627K422,297
- 7000 Encino Ave Van Nuys, CA$607K422,140
- 6932 Encino Ave Van Nuys, CA$499K321,514
- 7001 Bianca Ave Van Nuys, CA$457K311,184
- 6927 Bianca Ave Van Nuys, CA$530K321,662
- 7008 Encino Ave Van Nuys, CA$450K311,144
- Bianca Ave Van Nuys, CA$511K421,476
- 6953 Encino Ave Van Nuys, CA$418K21909
- 6923 Bianca Ave Van Nuys, CA$575K332,419
- 6961 Encino Ave Van Nuys, CA$542K421,653
- 6947 Encino Ave Van Nuys, CA$599K632,130
- 6926 Encino Ave Van Nuys, CA$541K421,960
- 7009 Bianca Ave Van Nuys, CA$536K311,755
- 17422 Hart St Van Nuys, CA$621K322,061
- 6941 Encino Ave Van Nuys, CA$516K421,484
- 17427 Marlin Pl Van Nuys, CA$534K321,662
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.