6954 Middleboro Dr, Raleigh, NC 276124 beds, 4 baths, 2,508 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $132
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $237,500
- Price/sqft: $95
- Finished basement, 577 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,508 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 170713037401000
- Zillow Home ID: 65337009
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6954 Middleboro Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Raleigh, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 6952 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$225K32.52,234
- 6950 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$209K32.52,030
- 6948 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$208K32.51,971
- 6946 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$207K--2.52,023
- 6944 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$223K--2.52,080
- 6942 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$222K32.52,020
- 6953 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$228K342,376
- 6951 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$227K32.52,346
- 6955 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$227K32.52,306
- 6949 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$228K--2.52,350
- 6947 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$226K33.52,386
- 6945 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$208K--2.52,077
- 6940 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$216K--2.51,844
- 6846 Gloucester Rd Raleigh, NC$159K331,871
- 6943 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$225K--2.52,080
- 6844 Gloucester Rd Raleigh, NC$165K--2.51,879
- 6941 Middleboro Dr Raleigh, NC$222K--2.52,006
- 6842 Gloucester Rd Raleigh, NC$160K--2.51,694
- 1423 Traherne Dr Raleigh, NC$168K--2.51,659
- 6840 Gloucester Rd Raleigh, NC$169K232,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.