6955 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 152082 beds, 1.25 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,928 sqft
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $138,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- a/c, disposal, huge full basement, beautiful lanscaping, new Low E windows, tile roof
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0126C00232000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11287238
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6955 Penn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 15208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% lower than in Pittsburgh, and 48.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 15208 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15208 home values.
- 6953 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$114K311,122
- 6949 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$99K21996
- 6961 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$156K311,620
- 111 N Murtland St Pittsburgh, PA$219K331,878
- 6947 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$110K311,096
- 115 N Murtland St Pittsburgh, PA$220K31.52,208
- 6943 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$171K211,944
- 6941 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$196K211,944
- 6952 Meade St Pittsburgh, PA$138K21.51,365
- 6946 Meade St Pittsburgh, PA$110K221,078
- 7026 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$100K------
- 6954 Meade St Pittsburgh, PA$111K211,134
- 6944 Meade St Pittsburgh, PA$123K221,430
- 121 N Murtland St Pittsburgh, PA$158K321,957
- Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$189K848,720
- 6938 Meade St Pittsburgh, PA$340K725,024
- 107 S Murtland St Pittsburgh, PA$276K31.51,675
- 6939 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$180K211,944
- 6937 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$199K211,944
- 7006 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA$139K221,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.