6959 Peach Ave, Van Nuys, CA 914063 beds, 3 baths, 1,665 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $530,000
- Price/sqft: $318
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,665 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 2234009062
- Zillow Home ID: 19968390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6959 Peach Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sherman Oaks market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.3% greater than in Los Angeles, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sherman Oaks home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sherman Oaks home values.
- 6949 Peach Ave Van Nuys, CA$633K322,380
- 15418 Hart St Van Nuys, CA$601K422,385
- 15407 Hart St Van Nuys, CA$479K321,443
- 15401 Hart St Van Nuys, CA$449K321,443
- 15411 Hart St Van Nuys, CA$506K331,920
- 6939 Peach Ave Van Nuys, CA$606K321,949
- 6944 Langdon Ave Van Nuys, CA$593K432,155
- 6944 Langdon Ave Van Nuys, CA$514K43--
- 15417 Hart St Van Nuys, CA$523K321,912
- 6958 Peach Ave Van Nuys, CA$614K522,434
- 6940 Langdon Ave Van Nuys, CA$438K321,365
- 15424 Hart St Van Nuys, CA$507K331,864
- 15357 Hart St Van Nuys, CA$461K221,500
- 15423 Hart St Van Nuys, CA$541K331,946
- 6934 Langdon Ave Van Nuys, CA$439K321,365
- 6950 Langdon Ave Van Nuys, CA$524K321,832
- 6929 Peach Ave Van Nuys, CA$507K221,478
- 15351 Hart St Van Nuys, CA$489K221,700
- 15406 Vose St Van Nuys, CA$470K321,622
- 15402 Vose St Van Nuys, CA$385K21832
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.