- Lot: 7,849 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 225 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,369 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $309,500
- Price/sqft: $156
- MLS #: 215002526
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 425 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Association \ California Desert Association of REALTORS, Fireplace \ Yes, Fireplace Features \ Other, Fireplace Fuel \ Gas, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Flooring \ Tile-Ceramic, Garage \ Yes, Garage Description \ Attached, Interior Features \ Built-Ins, Interior Features \ High Ceilings, Interior Features \ Open Floor Plan, Land \ Fee, Laundry Locations \ Inside, Pool \ Yes, Pool Accessories \ Fountain, Pool Construction \ Gunite, Pool Descriptions \ Pool-Private, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family Detach, Property Type \ Residential, Roofing \ Tile, Rooms \ Den/Office, Sewer \ In Street on Bond, Spa/Hot Tub \ Yes, Spa/Hot Tub Const. \ Gunite, Spa/Hot Tub Desc. \ Spa-Heated/Gas, Subdiv/Trac Code \ Tapestry, TV Services \ Cable, View \ Yes, View Type \ Mountain View, View Type \ Pool View, Window Treatments \ Shutters, Year Built Source \ Other
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,550 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 670332026
- Zillow Home ID: 59412088
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $275-369K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92234 home values will rise 13.3% next year, compared to a 13.2% increase for Cathedral City as a whole. Among 92234 homes, this home is 80.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% lower than in Cathedral City, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92234 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cathedral City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92234 home values.
|69643 Pleasant Grv Cathedral City, CA||$284K||3||2||2,076|
|69569 Pleasant Grv Cathedral City, CA||$267K||2||2||1,766|
|69590 Willow Ln Cathedral City, CA||$316K||4||3||2,513|
|69622 Willow Ln Cathedral City, CA||$292K||3||2||2,083|
|69572 Willow Ln Cathedral City, CA||$269K||2||2||1,766|
|69584 Pleasant Grv Cathedral City, CA||$326K||4||3||2,700|
|69665 Pleasant Grv Cathedral City, CA||$270K||3||2||1,766|
|69638 Pleasant Grv Cathedral City, CA||$259K||3||2||1,766|
|69551 Pleasant Grv Cathedral City, CA||$318K||4||3||2,515|
|69658 Willow Ln Cathedral City, CA||$268K||2||1.75||1,766|
|69538 Willow Ln Cathedral City, CA||$263K||2||1.75||1,766|
|69656 Pleasant Grv Cathedral City, CA||$314K||4||2||2,513|
|30785 Brighton Way Cathedral City, CA||$268K||3||2||1,766|
|30736 Brighton Way Cathedral City, CA||$275K||3||2||2,076|
|69683 Pleasant Grv Cathedral City, CA||$316K||5||2||2,455|
|30767 Brighton Way Cathedral City, CA||$316K||4||2||2,351|
|69682 Willow Ln Cathedral City, CA||$257K||3||2||1,603|
|69619 Willow Ln Cathedral City, CA||$302K||3||2||2,108|
|69589 Willow Ln Cathedral City, CA||$330K||4||3||2,513|
|69676 Pleasant Grv Cathedral City, CA||$227K||3||2||1,278|
Nearby Schools in Cathedral City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!