- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
696 Castle Wynd Dr, Loves Park, IL 611114 beds, 3 baths, 2,617 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $222,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 600 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,617 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 03-31-381-005
- Zillow Home ID: 91333362
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 696 Castle Wynd Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 61111 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 51.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.8% greater than in Loves Park, and 865.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 61111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Loves Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 61111 home values.
- 684 Castle Wynd Dr Loves Park, IL$243K322,255
- 660 Castle Wynd Dr Loves Park, IL$242K42.52,678
- 714 Trent Ln Loves Park, IL$206K31.52,024
- 713 Trent Ln Loves Park, IL$214K41.52,180
- 654 Castle Wynd Dr Loves Park, IL$213K42.52,218
- 12306 Empire St Loves Park, IL$216K4--3,024
- 692 Trent Ln Loves Park, IL$230K4--2,764
- 12310 Empire St Loves Park, IL$233K41.53,326
- 12402 Tweed Dr Loves Park, IL$227K41.52,436
- 651 Castle Wynd Dr Loves Park, IL$226K321,934
- 642 Castle Wynd Dr Loves Park, IL$213K321,922
- 717 Trent Ln Loves Park, IL$223K41.53,096
- 12314 Empire St Loves Park, IL$249K42.53,524
- 721 Trent Ln Loves Park, IL$253K42.53,502
- 640 Castle Wynd Dr Loves Park, IL$242K322,055
- 12414 Tweed Dr Loves Park, IL$230K4--2,486
- 12318 Empire St Loves Park, IL$213K331,990
- 12401 Tweed Dr Loves Park, IL$251K41.52,599
- 12396 Paisley Dr Loves Park, IL$244K52.52,420
- 12311 Empire St Loves Park, IL$243K4--2,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.