- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
696 Lakehaven Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 940894 beds, 2.75 baths, 1,369 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,385 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $380,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space, 345 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,369 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 11016096
- Zillow Home ID: 19492878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 696 Lakehaven Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lakewood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.4% greater than in Sunnyvale, and 3.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lakewood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lakewood home values.
- 690 Lakehaven Dr Sunnyvale, CA$640K321,000
- 702 Lakehaven Dr Sunnyvale, CA$630K321,108
- 706 Jadelake Ct Sunnyvale, CA$630K321,108
- 684 Lakehaven Dr Sunnyvale, CA$636K321,000
- 704 Lakehaven Dr Sunnyvale, CA$755K321,468
- 708 Jadelake Ct Sunnyvale, CA$618K321,108
- 677 Lakewood Dr Sunnyvale, CA$741K421,400
- 671 Lakewood Dr Sunnyvale, CA$681K321,264
- 683 Lakewood Dr Sunnyvale, CA$623K321,000
- 676 Lakehaven Dr Sunnyvale, CA$730K421,264
- 697 Lakehaven Dr Sunnyvale, CA$887K332,024
- 701 Lakehaven Dr Sunnyvale, CA$739K321,108
- 691 Lakehaven Dr Sunnyvale, CA$653K321,144
- 667 Lakewood Dr Sunnyvale, CA$686K321,000
- 689 Lakewood Dr Sunnyvale, CA$612K321,000
- 707 Lakehaven Dr Sunnyvale, CA$667K321,108
- 710 Jadelake Ct Sunnyvale, CA$701K321,108
- 683 Lakehaven Dr Sunnyvale, CA$624K321,000
- 668 Lakehaven Dr Sunnyvale, CA$623K321,000
- 693 Lakewood Dr Sunnyvale, CA$711K321,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.