- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1946
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,062 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $88,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 215027395
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 357 sqft
- Foundation Details \ Basement, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Last Change Type \ New, MF Parking \ Garages, Property Type \ Multifamily, Rent Includes \ Snow Removal, Rent Includes \ Water\Sewer, Rent Includes \ Yard Maintenance, Road Frontage Type \ Paved, Title \ Private - Owned, Water Heater Fuel \ Gas, Water Source \ Municipal Water, Income Projection \ Actual, Construction Materials \ Vinyl, Sewer \ Sewer-Sanitary, Exterior Features \ Outside Lighting, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Rent Includes \ Electric, Rent Includes \ Heat, Interior Features \ Laundry Facility, Architecture Style \ Duplex, MF Parking \ Lighted, Cooling \ Ceiling Fans 2+, Cooling \ Wall Units 2+, School District \ Plymouth Canton, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Architecture Level \ 1 1\2 Story, Interior Features \ High Spd Internet Avail, Roof Material \ Asphalt, Basement Type \ Walkout Access, Porch Type \ Porch - Covered, Foundation Materials \ Stone, Basement Type \ Walk-Up Access, MLS Area Major \ Plymouth, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 49004010443000
- Zillow Home ID: 88295440
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $285K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 48170 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Plymouth Township as a whole. Among 48170 homes, this home is 85.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 165.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48170, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% less than in Plymouth Township, and 1.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 48170 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Plymouth Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48170 home values.
- 115 Amelia St2 beds, 1 baths
880 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1920
|676 N Holbrook St Plymouth, MI||$174K||3||1||1,076|
|241 E Liberty St APT 1 Plymouth, MI||--||1||1||900|
|241 E Liberty St APT 4 Plymouth, MI||$107K||1||1||750|
|696 Holbrook #1 Plymouth, MI||$187K||3||2||1,300|
|241 E Liberty St APT 8 Plymouth, MI||$83K||1||1||900|
|654 N Holbrook St Plymouth, MI||$342K||5||2||2,584|
|758 N Holbrook St Plymouth, MI||$255K||6||3||2,192|
|707 N Holbrook St Plymouth, MI||$147K||1||1||850|
|713 N Holbrook St Plymouth, MI||--||2||1||850|
|215 E Spring St Plymouth, MI||$171K||3||3||1,854|
|661 N Holbrook St Plymouth, MI||$171K||3||1||1,128|
|291 E Liberty St Plymouth, MI||$181K||2||1||1,200|
|659 N Holbrook St Plymouth, MI||$157K||2||1||962|
|261 E Spring St Plymouth, MI||$270K||3||2.5||2,022|
|784 N Holbrook St Plymouth, MI||$200K||3||1||1,550|
|186 E Liberty St Plymouth, MI||$214K||4||2||1,744|
|743 York St Plymouth, MI||$155K||2||1||1,044|
|769 N Holbrook St Plymouth, MI||$174K||3||1||1,012|
|705 N Holbrook St Plymouth, MI||--||2||2||1,000|
|769 York St Plymouth, MI||$167K||4||1||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Plymouth Township
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!