- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 2,092 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2015 for $305,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $227
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: Water
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, Heating \ Central Furnace, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, EntryLocation \ Ground Level, LotFeatures \ Level with Street, Pool \ None, PreviousStatus \ Active, View \ None, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Utilities \ Water Meter on Property, Fireplace \ Family Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, WaterSource \ District\Public, GarageAttached \ Detached, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, Stories \ One Level, EntryLocation \ Ground Level No Steps, Floor \ Wood Laminate, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, Laundry \ In Garage, Floor \ Hardwood, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Open to Family Room, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, LastChangeType \ Backup Offer, Rooms \ Family Room, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, LotFeatures \ Lot 6500-9999, Rooms \ Main Floor Master Bedroom, SecurityFeatures \ Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), CommunityFeatures \ Gutters, EatingArea \ Dining Ell, LotFeatures \ Sprinkler System, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, WindowFeatures \ Blinds, Cooling \ Wall Window, SecurityFeatures \ Fire and Smoke Detection System, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, Cooling \ Gas, InteriorFeatures \ High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Heating \ Fireplace, Utilities \ Electricity - In Street, Appliances \ Free Standing Range, Utilities \ Telephone - In Street, SchoolDistrict \ Alvord Unified, SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,346 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 190302052
- Zillow Home ID: 17833110
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $271-310K.
Market guideZillow predicts Airport home values will rise 11.5% next year, compared to a 13.1% increase for Riverside as a whole. Among Airport homes, this home is valued 24.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Airport, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.3% greater than in Riverside, and 85.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Airport home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Airport home values.
|6970 Malibu Dr Riverside, CA||$294K||3||1.75||1,308|
|6950 Malibu Dr Riverside, CA||$287K||3||2.25||1,308|
|6940 Malibu Dr Riverside, CA||$309K||3||1.75||1,758|
|6990 Malibu Dr Riverside, CA||$319K||3||2||1,793|
|5705 Arlington Ave Riverside, CA||$246K||2||1||1,000|
|6930 Malibu Dr Riverside, CA||$269K||3||1.5||1,312|
|6961 Malibu Dr Riverside, CA||$337K||3||2||2,049|
|5685 Arlington Ave Riverside, CA||--||Studio||--||864|
|6971 Malibu Dr Riverside, CA||$333K||4||2||2,000|
|6951 Malibu Dr Riverside, CA||$306K||4||2.5||1,539|
|6985 Malibu Dr Riverside, CA||$323K||3||1.75||1,724|
|6920 Malibu Dr Riverside, CA||$264K||3||1.5||1,256|
|6941 Malibu Dr Riverside, CA||$281K||2||1||1,371|
|6931 Malibu Dr Riverside, CA||$267K||3||2||1,275|
|5745 Arlington Ave Riverside, CA||$300K||3||2||1,344|
|6910 Malibu Dr Riverside, CA||$259K||3||2||1,215|
|5657 Arlington Ave APT 36 Riverside, CA||--||2||2||960|
|5657 Arlington Ave APT 9 Riverside, CA||--||--||--||--|
|5745 Arlington Ave Riverside, CA||$301K||3||2||1,344|
|6921 Malibu Dr Riverside, CA||$283K||3||1.5||1,404|
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!